Wednesday, July 29, 2015

I didn't dead yet.

I just realized it has been a considerable amount of time since I've actually posted any updates. So yeah, I'll do that.


Life has been a thing lately. That's been keeping me preoccupied. Hence I've not said much about what I'm doing.

But, I've decided to stop procrastinating and attempt to finish Prepare to Die. All that's left is the final boss and some polishing on the penultimate boss. The final boss was going to be the Goat of Chaos, but the inability to get any sprites kinda put a stop on that. Avaril was designing sprites for that, which are looking good, but life been getting in his way too, so shit happens. But I'll have a use for those sprites sometime in the future. I found a backup so all is good.

But aside from that, as long as work doesn't make me too tired to care, I'm aiming to get this finished within a week. I know I can do it. It's just hoping procrastination doesn't get in the way. So hopefully I can give it to people for testing shortly.

Done a few things in Grave Story too, just nothing worth really mentioning.

No comments:

Post a Comment