Sunday, December 20, 2015

Still Alive, Trying to Finish Prepare to Die

It's funny, I didn't realize I haven't made a post in 4 months. So uhh... yeah, about time I do.


Let's just say life has been keeping me busy. More stuff has happened in the past few months than I can begin to explain, so it's safe to say I've not really focused much on game design. BUT, it's been weighing heavily on my mind.

So I've wanted to finish Prepare to Die for a while. So much of life takes up my real time now, because I have someone I often spend said time with when I come home now, but I do occasionally find the time to do so. I've been on the final boss for Prepare to Die for months, and it's seriously about time I finish it. It won't take me long if I actually dedicate some time to it. And trust me, I want to finish it. Because there's other things I want to do- like Grave Story.

Speaking of which, I have, here and there, written some lore entries for the codex in Grave Story; while I haven't worked on it directly in a while, it's no secret I want to actually create a world rather than just a setting. I may even contemplate asking for help on those.

I do have other ideas in the future I want to do as well, outside of RPG Maker and likely with Game Maker. But I wanna finish the stuff I have first before that.

Anyway, I want to have Prepare to Die done by the end of 2015. I can do it. Just hope I can muster up the motivation and stop procrastinating.

1 comment:

  1. Well, I'm always eager to help with writing lore if you'd like.

    ReplyDelete